I, Jeremiah Evans,
do hereby submit a petition to include
a 28th amendment to the Constitution
of the Republic
of the United States of America
- All future amendments and bills submitted to Congress assembled ("submissions") must fit on 1 (one) piece of legal sized paper ("the paper").
- Submissions may fill both sides of the paper.
- All submissions must be in 9 (nine) point font or larger.
- All submissions must have a minimum of 1" (one inch) margins in all directions.
- No submission will be accepted for consideration to either house of congress which does not adhere to these stipulations.
- All congresspersons shall be mandated to read any and all submissions before voting on them.
- No congressperson shall be allowed to vote on the submission if they are unable to successfully pick it out of a lineup.
- The president shall be mandated to read any and all submissions before signing or vetoing them.
- The president shall be ridiculed soundly if they are unable to successfully pick the submission out of a lineup.
- While being unable to successfully pick the submission out of a lineup shall not be an impeachable offense, it may be used in impeachment hearings as proof of incompetence.
Yeah. I think that should just about take care of it... Anyone else sign that petition?